We are pleased that you visit our website. It is very impotent for us that your private information is protected and secure when you using our website. We would therefore like to inform you at this point about which of your personal data would be collected when you visit our website and for what purposes it would be used.
This data protection declaration applies to the website of the KOLLER GROUP, which can be reached under the domain koller-gruppe.de and the various subdomains (“our website”).
Who is responsible and how I reach you?
for the processing of personal data with the meaning of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Koller Kunststofftechnik GmbH
Tel.: +49 8464 6416 – 0
Data protection representative
Datenschutz Pöllinger GmbH
Dresdner Str. 38
Tel.: 09181 – 2705770
You can find our duty of Information in accordance with Art. 13 and 14 GDPR here:
- Customer / Interested parties:
- Social Media:
- Video monitor:
What is it for?
This data protection declaration is to fulfill the legal requirements for transparency in the processing of personal data. This is information, which related to an identified or identifiable person. This information includes, for example, information such as your name, your age, your address, your telephone number, your date of birth, your e-mail address, your IP address or user behavior when visiting a website. Information that we cannot (or only with a disproportionate amount of effort) relate to your personally, e.g. through anonymization, is not personal data. The processing for the personal related data (e.g. collection, querying, use, save or forwarding) always request to a legal basic principle and defined purpose.
Saved personal data will be deleted as soon as the purpose of the processing has been achieved and there are no legitimate reasons for further keeping of the data. We inform you in the individual processing operations about the specific saving periods or criteria for saving. Irrespective of this, we save your personal data in individual cases to assert, practice or defense of legal claims and in the event of legal retention requirements.
Who gets my data?
We only pass on your personal data that we process on our website to third parties if this is necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes and is included by the legal basic ground (e.g. consent or protection of legitimate interests) in individual cases. In addition, we pass on personal data to third parties in individual cases if this serves to assert, practice or defend legal claims. Possible recipients can then be, for example, law enforcement authorities, lawyers, auditors, courts, etc.
Insofar as we use service providers for the operation of our website, who process personal data on our behalf as part of order processing in accordance with Art. 28 GDPR, these may be recipients of your personal data. More information about the application of processors and web services can be found in the overview of the individual processing operations.
Do you insert cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are sent to the browser of your end device and stored there when you visit our website. As an alternative to the application of cookies, information can also be saved in the local storage of your browser. Some functions of our website can not be offered without the application of cookies or local storage (technically necessary cookies).Other cookies, however, enable us to perform various analyses, so that we are able, for example, to recognize the browser you are using when you visit our website again and to transmit various information to us (non-essential cookies).With the help of cookies, we can, among others, make our website more user-friendly and effective for you, as by understanding how you use our website and determining your preferred settings (e.g. country and language settings). When third parties process information via cookies, they collect the information directly via your browser. Cookies do not damage your end device. They can not run programs and do not contain viruses.
Which rights do I have?
Under the conditions of the legal regulations of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), as the affected person, you have the following rights:
- Information in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR about the data stored about you in the form of meaningful information to the details of the processing as well as a copy of your data.
- Rectification in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR of incorrect or incomplete data saved by us.
- Deletion in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO of the data saved by us, insofar as the processing is not necessary to practice the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, practice or defend legal claims.
- Restriction of processing in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR if the accuracy of the data is disputed, the processing is unlawful, we don’t need the data anymore and you refuse to delete it, because you need it to assert, practice or defend legal claims, as well as you have raised an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR.
- Data transferability in accordance with Article 20 GDPR, insofar as you have given us personal data within the framework of consent in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit. a GDPR and Section 25 Paragraph 1 TTDSG or on the basis of a contract in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit. b GDPR and these have been processed by us using automated procedures. You will receive your data in a structured, common and machine-readable format or we will transmit the data directly to another person in charge, insofar as this is technically feasible.
- Objection pursuant to Article 21 GDPR against the processing of your personal data, insofar as this is based on Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit. e, f GDPR and there are reasons for this, which arise from your particular situation or the objection is against direct advertising. The right to object does not exist if predominantly compelling and legitimate reasons for the processing can be proven or the processing is carried out to assert, practice or defend legal claims. If there is no right to object to individual processing operations, this is indicated there.
- Revocation according to Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR of your given consent with effect for the future.
- Complaints in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR with a supervisory authority. If you believe that the processing of your personal data defied the GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence, your workplace or our company headquarters.
How is my data processed in detail?
We inform you about the individual processing operations as following: the scope and purpose of data processing, the legal basis, the obligation to provide your data and the respective saving period. An automated decision in individual cases, including profiling, does not take place.
Provisioning of the website
Type and scope of processing
When you access and use our website, we collect the personal data that your browser automatically transmits to our server. The following information is temporarily saved in a so-called log file:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the retrieved file
- Website, from which the access is made (Referrer – URL)
- Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer, as well as the name of your access provider
Our website is not hosted by us, but by a service provider who processes data on our behalf for the above purposes in accordance with Article 28 GDPR.
Purpose and Legal Basis
The processing is carried out to protect our most important legitimate interest in displaying our website and ensuring security and stability basic on Article 6 (f) GDPR. The collection of the data and the storage in log files is absolutely necessary for the operation of the website. Due to the exception under Article 21 (1) GDPR, rights to object to the processing does not exist. Insofar as further storage of the log files is required by law, processing is carried out on the basis of Article 6 (1) (c) GDPR. There is no legal or contractual obligation to provide the data, but it is technically not possible to access our website without providing the data.
The aforementioned data is stored for the duration of the website display as well as for technical reasons, for a maximum of 30 days.
Presence on social media platforms
We maintain so-called fan pages or accounts or channels on the networks mentioned below in order to provide you with information and offers within social networks, as well as to offer you other ways to contact us and to find out about our offers. In the following, we will inform you which of your data, those in connection with accessing and using our fan pages/accounts, is processed by us or the respective social network.
Data, which we process from you
If you want to contact us via messenger or Direct Message via the respective social network, we usually process your user name, which you use to contact us, and save any other data you provided, insofar as this is necessary to process/answer your request.
The legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 f) GDPR (processing is necessary to protect the legitimate interests of the person responsible).
(Static) usage data, which we receive from the social networks
We receive automatic provided statistics about our accounts via Insights functionalities. The statistics include, among others, the total number of page views, “Like” information, information about site activity and posting interactions, range, video-invocations /opinions and information about the proportion of male/female among our fans/followers.
The statistics only contain aggregated data that cannot be referred to individual persons. You are not identifiable for us in this way.
Which data the social networks process from you
In order to be able to view the content of our fan pages or accounts, you do not have to be a member of the respective social network and in this respect no user account is required for the respective social network.
If you want to interact with the content from our fan pages/accounts, e.g. comment on, share or like our postings/contributions and/or want to contact us via messenger functions, previous registration with the respective social network and the given of personal data is required.
We have no influence on data processing by the social networks as part of your application. As far as we know, your data will be saved and processed in particular in connection with the provision of the services of the respective social network, as well as to analyze usage behavior (using cookies, pixels/web beacons and similar technologies) on the basis of advertising based on your interests is played out both inside and outside the respective social network. It cannot be ruled out, that your data will also be stored by the social networks outside the EU/EEA and passed on to third parties.